Northrop Grumman Principal S/W Dev Analyst (Automation Tester) in Woodlawn, Maryland
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you will discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you will discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is seeking an Automation Tester. This position is located in Woodlawn, MD.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
• Coordinate the setup, data requirements, security updates and testing of applications developed in the MDE. This testing could be via automated scripts or manual testing.
• Support the integration of applications developed with Agile methodologies in the DevOps/MDE into Production
• Generate documents for automation testing in support of the Agile and Modern Development Environment (MDE)
• Coordinate environmental setup effort with the Division of Environmental Testing (DIET) for the MDE process and reports to management.
• Coordinate data needs within the integration environment working with the developmental components in the MDE process and providing statuses to management
• Assist in proactively avoiding any intermittent software functionality problems.
• Attend work order meetings to introduce key project personnel; define roles and responsibilities; and review the meeting purpose, scope, and objectives.
• Communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer, on a daily basis.
• Provide Agile, MDE, DevOps, etc., training to team and customer personnel
Basic Qualification s:
• Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of relevant work experience; Masters and 5 years of relative experience OR 11 year of directly related experience in lieu of a degree.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Core Java principles, and automated testing tools/frameworks such as but not limited to; Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, and Protractor.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience developing, testing and/or integrating applications in a DevOps/Continuous Integration/Deployment environment using Jenkins including Cloud deployments
• Minimum of 2 year of experience in using Maven, Git, Bitbucket and Jenkins and advanced understanding of DB2, Postgres, and SQL.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience setting up the automation model at an enterprise level for web based applications, mainframe based applications and web services.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in working with VBScript, C Languages, Groovy and PowerShell Scripting
• Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
• Agile Scrum Master certification
• Experience in leading, managing and/or coordinating major software development efforts
• Strong communication skills and experience in coordinating multi-component projects
• Experience in automating Desktop based application.
• Experience working with AI test automation tools.
• Knowledge of Cloud platforms and platform migration.
• Knowledge on Security Testing
• Knowledge on Performance Testing
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology