Northrop Grumman Principal S/W Dev Analyst (Angular.js Developer) in Woodlawn, Maryland
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you will discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you will discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is seeking a Principal SW Dev Analyst (Angular.js Developer). This position is located in Woodlawn, MD.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
• Provide development support to the government client to enable design, development, and implementation of web-based enterprise software solutions following the Agile lifecycle.
• Participate on enterprise projects that require migration strategies using web-based technologies and relational databases across multiple platforms.
• Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project, design and develop user interfaces/applications, and conduct testing.
• Understands the business problem statement, user scenarios, and technical constraints.
• Plan for and conduct implementation activities.
• Participate in planning, retrospectives, demos and daily stand-ups.
• Continuously develops knowledge and skills on pertinent systems.
• Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to ensure high quality bug free code.
• Provide weekly and monthly status to the management.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
• Become knowledgeable on the Disability process, ensure understanding of the systems and application processes to be able to execute that role in an effective manner.
Bachelor's degree and 7 years of relative experience OR Master's degree and 5 years of relative experience, OR 11 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
Minimum of 3 years of experience developing enterprise web-based applications in an Agile environment using Angular 7 or above.
Minimum of 3 years of experience developing Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) applications using relational databases including using SQL, DB2 JDBC, and Java Persistence API (JPA).
Minimum of 3 years of experience developing web-based applications using Eclipse, Rational Application Developer, Visual Studio Code, Angular Command Line Interface (CLI).
Minimum of 2 years of experience developing enterprise Java applications for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Web Service development (SOAP, XML, and REST) and Spring Boot.
US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder) with the ability to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance.
• Prior Social Security Administration (SSA) experience
• Experience deploying applications to the cloud using AWS CLI.
• Experience with OpenJPA or Hibernate.
• Experience with utility libraries such as Underscore/Lodash, and Grunt.
• Experience with the following: ECMAScript, Designing and developing distributed systems, Microservices and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices, Container Technologies Docker - (swarm, compose), Linux Server, Stencil, Redis, Scheduling and orchestration technologies, Creating API design/technical documentation (RAML, Swagger), Using debugging and observability tools for live systems, Using Messaging protocols
Minimum of 1 year of experience using a code repository such as Nexus with distributed version control such as Git/Bit Bucket.
Minimum of 2 years of experience with Asynchronous programming using promises or observable and developing unit tests using Karma and Jasmine, using build automation tools such as Maven and Jenkins, and other tools such as Junit and SonarQube.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology