Northrop Grumman Principal Electronics Engineer - Test Equipment Electrical Design in Woodland Hills, California
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
The Test Engineering Development team at Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is looking for you to join our team as a Test Equipment Electrical Design Engineer based out of Woodland Hills, CA.
What You'll get to Do:
• Design, develop, debug and optimize test equipment that supports the engineering development and manufacturing of our navigation, space, and situational awareness products.
• Hand-on opportunity that allows you the ability to create and manage the development of high quality test equipment.
• Full life-cycle product development from system concept and requirements through design, production, verification, and sell-off.
• Apply appropriate requirements, processes, procedures and tools throughout the development life cycle.
• Work in an innovative environment with a diverse team where your ideas for improvement, development and enhancement will be welcomed.
Job Category : Engineering