Northrop Grumman Distributed Training Event Coordinator 4 in Whiteman AFB, Missouri
Distributed Training Event Coordinator 4
Requisition ID: 18007338
Location(s): United States-Missouri-Whiteman AFB
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Distributed Training Event Coordinator 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Whiteman AFB, MO. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's B-2 Program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participate in all Distributed network test events and exercises. Perform Distributed event development, planning, scheduling and execution. Coordinate Distributed events with DTC/DTOC.
• Assist facilitators in the brief/debrief station for Distributed missions, in preparing Distributed missions, and in facilitating support in Distributed training exercises.
• Record problems, both on and off the network, and validate the effort to resolve them.
• Use operational knowledge to coordinate with other groups on the Distributed networks to resolve problems with communication, virtual and synthetic entities, and network problems, as well as anticipate and solve adverse training problems or anomalies.
• Perform studies, develop design of software, hardware and the local area network architecture needed for B-2 DMO runtime infrastructure, exercise management, data logging, exercise viewers, computer generated forces and a synthetic environment.
• Refine DMO standards that accomplish current and future B-2 DMO objectives.
• Evaluate requirements and determine hardware, software, facility, and other issues for sustaining the B-2 WSTs in the AF DMO network.
• Identify and assess the requirements to upgrade and/or replace current simulation systems.
• Make recommendations to improve training effectiveness and system reliability and maintainability.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• BS/BA degree with 10 years’ experience or MS/MA with 8 years’ experience required.
• Detailed knowledge of B-2 Operations.
• US citizen and TS/SCI Clearance.
• Must have working knowledge of Distributed Mission Operations concepts, networking and hardware.
• Experience in a simulation environment and avionics simulation systems.
• Previous experience with military aircraft, simulation exercises, multiple integrated simulators at dispersed locations
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Former B-2 Aircrew member experience is highly desired.
• BS degree in engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Distributed Training Event Coordinator 4
Location: Missouri-Whiteman AFB
Requisition ID: 18007338