Northrop Grumman Sr Principal Software Engineer - TS/SCI CI Poly Needed in Washington, District Of Columbia
Northrop Grumman Space Systems sector is seeking a Sr. Principal Software Engineer to join the Payloads and Ground Systems Division. Our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come.
What You Will Do:
• Perform website programming in Visual Basic and Microsoft Transact-SQL
• Perform System or Database Administration for the following:
Windows Server configurations and version upgrades
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) - support migration to AWS managed services
• Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or other technical fields with 9 years' experience; or MS Degree with 7; or PhD with 4 years of exp.
• TS/SCI with CI Poly
• Security+ certification is required
• Software Development/Code Maintenance in support of a Microsoft IIS-hosted website with a Microsoft SQL Server database back-end:
Visual Basic /.Net programming
TSQL query development
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to work with and support end users with varying levels of technical competence -government, military and contractor
• Team player with the ability to also work independently with limited supervision or oversight
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering