Northrop Grumman PKI Systems Analyst 4 in Washington, District Of Columbia
PKI Systems Analyst 4
Requisition ID: 18002848
Location(s): United States-District of Columbia-Washington
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is looking for a qualified PKI Systems Analyst 4 to support our Federal agency customer with their Public Key Infrastructure program. The position will be in Washington, DC. Primary responsibility is to perform the duties of a Registration Authority.
Position duties will include but are not limited to:
• Assist in the integration of the PKI products.
• Develop detailed build documents.
• Design, execute, and document the results of specific test scenarios.
• Configure Hardware Security Modules (HSMs).
• Analyze, select, and design implementation strategies of PKI encryption technologies and products.
• Develop documentation required to support the program's technical issues and training situations.
• Conduct formal analysis of alternatives between potential products.
• Prepare white papers, reports, product evaluations, and policy documents.
• Collect, analyze, and report technical performance metrics.
• Lead working groups and forums on PKI policy, procedures, and technologies; and participation in multi-discipline working groups.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor's Degree and 9 years of relevant experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• In-depth understanding of PKI concepts such as encryption, digital signatures, Public Key Cryptographic Standards (PKCS) and Public Key Enabling.
• Proven experience engineering, building and maintaining PKI systems and implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access.
• Hands-on experience configuring HSMs.
• Working knowledge Linux and Windows operating systems (Preference for Strong RHEL background.)
• Experience with VMWare, Windows, Linux Servers, and other operating systems.
• Knowledge of web servers, application servers, networking, databases, and directories.
• Experience with Data Encryption Deployments and Applied Cryptography.
• Experience with policy development and writing experience with Certificate Policy and Certification Practice Statements.
• Advanced analytical skills for review, modification, and creation of complex policy documents or related manuals.
• Be an effective organizer, have the ability to follow standard operating procedures and health and safety guidelines.
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills since technical documentation writing will be required.
• Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance and willingness to undergo an FBI counterintelligence scope polygraph to obtain Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Knowledge of Entrust products (Security Manager, Administration Services, Verification Server, and Security Provider)
• LDAP knowledge and experience, with a preference for Critical Path and 389 Directory.
• SafeNet HSM experience, to include Thales HSMs.
• Knowledge of HSPD-12/PIV and FIPS 201.
• Knowledge of CNSSI 1300 CP.
• Extensive experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors.
• Experienced with the design and specification of service-based, globally distributed Enterprise system solutions.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: PKI Systems Analyst 4
Location: District of Columbia-Washington
Requisition ID: 18002848