Northrop Grumman Junior PeopleSoft Developer 2/3 in Washington, District Of Columbia
Junior PeopleSoft Developer 2/3
Requisition ID: 18005548
Location(s): United States-District of Columbia-Washington
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Technology Services (TS) sector is seeking a Junior PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in defining the future for our Treasury customer. This position is physically located in Washington, DC and allows for partial telework.
The candidate will directly interface with our customer to deliver PeopleSoft development support for their customized Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM version 9.2 application.
The candidate’s primary responsibilities include but are not limited to, technical design and development, product development and analysis activities in support of application enhancements and defects (e.g. writing PeopleCode, building or altering PeopleSoft objects, creating/modifying component interfaces, modification of application engines, writing DMS and/or SQL statements, creating SQRs etc.), unit testing, preparing detailed technical design documentation, conducting technical design walkthroughs, conducting peer reviews, and complying with configuration management practices and established development standards. Candidates will be working closely with Functional Analysts, other PS Developers, Testers, and Administrators.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below
This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3.
Basic Qualifications for a level 2:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years related exp OR Master's Degree; an additional 4 years of relevant exp can be substituted for a degree
Basic Qualifications for a level 3:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years related exp OR Master's Degree and 3 years related exp; an additional 4 years of relevant exp can be substituted for a degree
Basic Qualifications for both levels:
• 1 year of PeopleSoft development experience in analysis, design, and development utilizing PeopleTools technologies (PeopleCode, Application Designer, App Engine, Integration Broker, AWE)
• Working knowledge in modifying/creating PeopleSoft PeopleTools Application Designer objects (components, pages, records, fields, SQL, Application Engine, Application Packages, etc.)
• Must have strong organization and excellent communication (written and oral) skills
• Must be capable of independently managing time and multiple tasks with minimal guidance from senior technical staff
• Must be able to participate in an on-call rotation for handling problems outside of working hours
• Must be available to provide scheduled and ad hoc evening and weekend support
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Bachelors or Master's Degree in a STEM field
• Development experience in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
• Development experience using PeopleTools 8.5
• US Federal Government HR systems experience
• Development experience with HCM modules, including Federal HR, Payroll Interface, and ePerformance
• Federal HR experience to include personnel action processing (PAR), manager/employee self service, performance management, compensation, AWE, and/or learning management
• Strong SQL skills
• Experience working within an Agile framework
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Junior PeopleSoft Developer 2/3
Location: District of Columbia-Washington
Requisition ID: 18005548