Northrop Grumman Mgr Business Management 1 - SM & SS OU in Warner Robins, Georgia
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Are you ready to apply your managerial experience at Northrop Grumman? If so, our Defense Systems Sector is seeking a Business Management Manager for the Subsystems Maintenance and Software Systems Operation Unit. This position will be located in Warner Robins, GA.
You will partner with the Program Managers for selected programs to manage all financial aspects to achieve the financial and strategic objectives. You will be responsible for developing the long-range strategic plan of certain programs and annual operating plan. You will promote the professional development of the business management workforce and foster a collaborative culture that sustains the momentum around employee engagement, affordability, innovation, value growth and continuous improvement.
You will lead a business management team, responsibility to orchestrate all business management functions including contracts, pricing, proposal development, program planning & financial control, financial planning, program scheduling, direct and indirect rate management, etc. You will use your broad experience in financial planning and analysis, program finance, variance analysis, and strategic planning.
You will oversee forecasting, work authorization, capital projects, NCTAs, EACs/ETCs, Indicated Finals, financial reporting, etc.
You will be responsible for the daily operations of a team (direct supervision of the staff to include job requirements, schedules, etc and provide direction to subordinates using established policies and procedures)
You will maintain the highest level of commitment to quality, compliance and internal controls in adherence to company values and ethics. The position requires some travel.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
1. A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of seven years of direct relevant experience, or a Master's degree with 5 years relevant experience.
2. A minimum of 3 years' experience in Business Management.
3. Experience developing LRSP and AOP; EAC preparation for both DoD and International Programs; Financial reporting experience.
4. Excellent communication skills with the ability to present business strategies, financial information, and risk assessments to Program Managers and Business Unit Management.
5. Demonstrated ability to perform independent risk analysis and cost/schedule performance assessments leveraging solutions that create business value to the customer and company.
1. In-depth knowledge of DOD financial business models.
2. Proven skills and knowledge of financial management and analysis.
3. Complete understanding of contract types and terminology.
4. A solid understanding of FAR, CAS and Disclosure Statements.
5. Experience with similar and relevant financial experience as described in the job description.
6. Service Contract Act experience and financial acumen in international contracts.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Business Management