Northrop Grumman 2018 Intern - Mechanical Engineer - New in Topeka, Kansas
2018 Intern - Mechanical Engineer - New
Requisition ID: 18002689
Location(s): United States-Kansas-Topeka
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
An internship at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you’ll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you’ll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you’ve done. Join us and launch your career. We’ll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking current interns for its highly competitive internship program. The position will be in our Central Repair Facility located in Topeka, Kansas.
The qualified applicant will become part of the Central Repair Facility organization and will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where he/she will interact with users, customers, and other mechanical and electronic subject matter experts. Selected Interns will perform mechanical or electronic engineering duties including evaluate, research, document, and assist with writing depot level repair procedures.
• Candidates must be currently enrolled full-time or pursuing a Bachelors. Masters or PhD from an accredited college/university program
• Majoring in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
• Experience and knowledge of MS Windows and/or Unix/Linux
• Be available to work full time (40 hours per week) for 10-12 weeks over the summer of 2018
• Be available to work during breaks and project periods.
• U.S. Citizenship required
• Ability to Obtain a Non Sensitive Security Clearance
• Position is based in Topeka, KS and does not provide relocation assistance.
• Upper Class Engineering Student (Junior or Senior)
• GPA of 3.25 or higher
• Proficient in Microsoft Office or equivalent
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: 2018 Intern - Mechanical Engineer - New
Requisition ID: 18002689