Northrop Grumman Info Sys Admin Generalist 2 in Tampa, Florida
Info Sys Admin Generalist 2
Requisition ID: 18004491
Location(s): United States-Florida-Tampa
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is actively seeking an experienced IT Professional to fill a role that requires a broad array of knowledge and skills working with team members to support a Cyber Security program in Tampa, FL.
We're looking for a highly motivated individual with an impeccable work ethic and a strong ability to work in a collaborative fast-moving dynamic team environment. The primary team is located in Tampa, Florida with distributed team members embedded directly with the customer.
Responsibilities are in more than one of the following information systems and/or related areas: personal computer applications training, data control and scheduling coordination, systems administration, data security administration, and associated fields.
• Must possess an understanding of, and be able to manage the lifecycle management principles for a secure computer network’s hardware and software requirement. This will include:
o Managing the tracking of basic hardware maintenance schedules for a complex distributed network architecture
o Must be knowledgeable of the complexities of dealing with both software & hardware license and warranty issues. This includes cost variations and Northrop Grumman legal coordination
• Will independently coordinate and perform hardware integration, relocation, and periodic maintenance in Department of Defense (DoD) and DoD accredited Government and contractor facilities. This requires infrequent Continental United States (CONUS) travel requiring direct coordination with Program Manager (PM) on budgetary constraints and limitations
• Must be able to coordinate with corporate logistical points of contact to determine and provide required material requisition requests in support of contractual requirements valued in the millions of dollars
o Independently conduct frequent internal company and external contacts with both the Government customer, stakeholders, and supply vendors
o Functional knowledge of procurement of Information Technology equipment and software
• Frequent internal company and external contacts. Represents organization on specific projects and tracking metrics. May make presentations to small groups
• Must be able to perform and track basic hardware maintenance for a distributed network architecture
• Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
• Works under only very general supervision. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy
• Must practice exceptional organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software suite
• US Citizenship required and must have a Department of Defense Top Secret/SCI security clearance which was active in last 24 months
• Education/Experience: 3 Years with Bachelors; 1 Year with Masters / an additional Four (4) years of experience can be substituted in lieu of college degree
• Must possess or be able to obtain DoD 8570 Certification for IAT Level II or higher within two (2) months of starting (GSEC, GICSP, SCCP, Security CE or CCNA-Security) (reference: http://iase.disa.mil/iawip/Pages/iabaseline.aspx for list of qualified certifications)
• Experience in all of the above job responsibilities
• Bachelor's or higher degree in a technical field highly desired
• DoD 8570 Certification for IAT Level III
• Experience with IT procurement issues
• General knowledge of supply chain and product integrity concepts
• Experience with military / DoD installations and practices
• Experience with Cisco network equipment (Cisco certifications a plus)
• Experience with SAP procurement software
• Experience with SCATs transportation management system
• Experience with Sentinel Alert Management System or other product/supply chain integrity alert system
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Info Sys Admin Generalist 2
Requisition ID: 18004491