Northrop Grumman Cyber Systems Administrator 3 in Tampa, Florida
Cyber Systems Administrator 3
Requisition ID: 18004321
Location(s): United States-Florida-Tampa
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is actively seeking experienced Cyber Systems Administrators that requires a broad array of knowledge and skills working with team members to support a Cyber Security program in Tampa, FL.
We're looking for highly motivated individuals with an impeccable work ethic and a strong ability to work in a collaborative fast-moving dynamic team environment. The primary team is located in Tampa, Florida with distributed team members embedded directly with the customer.
In this position you will maintain smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. You will interact with users and evaluates vendor products. You will make recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. You will develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources. Ancillary duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocating mass storage space. You will periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
• US Citizenship required and must have a Department of Defense Top Secret/SCI security clearance which was active in last 24 months
• Typical Minimum Education / Experience: 6 Years with Bachelors; 4 Years with Masters / Four (4) years of additional experience can be substituted in lieu of college degree
• Must possess or be able to obtain DoD 8570 Certification for IAT Level II or higher within two (2) months of starting (GSEC, GICSP, SCCP, Security CE or CCNA-Security) (reference: http://iase.disa.mil/iawip/Pages/iabaseline.aspx for list of qualified certifications)
• Previous experience in administration of secure configuration managed systems
• Prior administration of virtualization environments using technologies such as Hyper-V, ESX, storage provisioning and networking of virtual systems
• Maintain Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server, DHCP, and DNS services
• Create, manage and modify Active Directory Group Policy Objects.
• Perform updates and patching of computer system
• Configure, administer and maintain computer systems (Such as: Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012R2, Server 2016, Active Directory, Redhat Enterprise Linux)
• Configure, administer, and maintain patch deployment and management system using tools such as Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
• Manage and configure enterprise monitoring tools such as SolarWinds Orion, SolarWinds LEM.
• Provide patch management status reporting to management
• Configure, monitor, maintain, and administer computer backup and recovery solutions using third party backup tools such as VMware Virtual Data Protection Appliance (VDP)
• Provide backup and recovery status reporting to management
• Make recommendations for solutions to technical problems (e.g. product selection recommendations)
• Maintain and operate virtual environments for servers and workstations
• Configure system infrastructure software products
• Support Engineering end user desktop environment
• Write standard operating procedure documentation and develop system cold-start documentation
• Ability to work in a team environment with minimal direct supervision
• Experience writing scripts (Batch, Bash, Powershell, Python) to automate routine tasks
• Vulnerability assessment experience using Nessus Vulnerability Scanner
• Previous experience utilizing Secure Configuration Guidance such as DISA STIG’s (STIGViewer)
• Experience supporting developer operations using Agile or SCRUM framework
• Familiarity with the Atlassian development suite. (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence)
• Recent military experience or familiarity with DOD
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Cyber Systems Administrator 3
Requisition ID: 18004321