Northrop Grumman Cyber Info Assurance Anlyst 3 in Tampa, Florida
Cyber Info Assurance Anlyst 3
Requisition ID: 18004250
Location(s): United States-Florida-Tampa
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is actively seeking an experienced Cyber Info Assurance Analyst to fill a role that requires a broad array of knowledge and skills working with team members to support a Cyber Security program in Tampa, FL.
We're looking for a highly motivated individual with an impeccable work ethic and a strong ability to work in a collaborative fast-moving dynamic team environment. The primary team is located in Tampa, Florida with distributed team members embedded directly with the customer.
In this position you will:
• Perform Risk Management Framework (RMF) implementation within the Intelligence Community (IC).
• Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments.
• Establish strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits.
• Assist in the implementation of the required government policy, make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities.
• Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
• Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the System Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M.
• Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
You must have a solid understanding of the Department of Defense accreditation process and be able to operate in those environments.
• US Citizenship required and must have a Department of Defense Top Secret/SCI security clearance which was active in last 24 months and be able to achieve Tier 1 access eligibility for SAP/SAR Program
• Education/Experience: Five (5) Years of experience with Bachelors in Science; Three (3) Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD / Four (4) years of additional experience can be substituted in lieu of college degree
• Must possess or be able to obtain DoD 8570 Certification for IAT Level II or higher within two (2) months of starting (GSEC, GICSP, SCCP, Security CE or CCNA-Security) (reference: http://iase.disa.mil/iawip/Pages/iabaseline.aspx for list of qualified certifications)
• Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Host Based Security System (HBSS), SolarWinds Log & Event manager (LEM)
• Experience with network security controls such as routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion management solutions, network access control, and related solutions
• Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems and applications
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrated success working individually or as part of a team requiring little supervision
• When required, have the ability to work outside of normal working hours and weekends as needed to support the customer’s needs
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• DoD 8570 Certification for IAT Level III
• Functional experience working with military service-level Security Accreditation Authorities (SCA) and Designated Approval Authorities
• Vulnerability assessment experience
• Recent military experience or familiarity with DOD
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Cyber Info Assurance Anlyst 3
Requisition ID: 18004250