Northrop Grumman Exercise-Wargame / MSEL Master Scenario Event List / Military Trainer 3 / Top Secret in Suffolk, Virginia
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Are you ready to join Northrop Grumman? If so, we want you to join our Team as Master Scenario Events List (MSEL) Coordinator/Developer. This position is located in Suffolk, VA.
As a new member of our Team you will prepare the Scenario and/or MSEL for joint/combined Joint Staff J7 supported exercises/events. In coordination with supported military customers and the Joint Exercise Support Team, performs duties as Scenario and/or MSEL Coordinator/developer during exercise/event planning and execution.
Responsibilities include preparation and delivery of Task Order tasks/products for Scenario and/or MSEL. As the Scenario Coordinator/Developer: The Road to Crisis, Ground Truth Document, Operational Environment (OE) Orientation Brief, and Operational Overview Document. As the MSEL Coordinator/Developer Produces: the MSEL Matrix, MSEL Overview Briefing, MSEL scripted events/storylines, MSEL Shell, JMSEL database for assigned exercises. Supports MSEL synchronization as required. Coordinates all the above for multiple exercises assisting the lead planner in Scenario and/or MSEL development. Performs duties as Scenario and/or MSEL Coordinator during exercise execution. Provides instruction in JMSEL operations to members of the Exercise Control Group. Attends exercise/event planning conferences and attends coordination meetings as required.
1. A Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree and a minimum of Six years of operational experience. (An additional 4 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement).
2. A minimum of five (5) years' experience in military operations to include experience in the conduct of training.
3. Working knowledge of JTIMS JMSEL and Legacy JMSEL.
4. A currentTS SCI clearance.
5. Ability to obtain a valid U.S. Passport.
6. Willing and able to travel both CONUS and OCONUS in support of the task order (travel 25%).
1. Three or more years' experience in the joint or service planning process
2. JTIMS knowledge
3. Intelligence expertise or background
4. Certification in a JS J7 supported simulation
5. Joint Staff J7 Exercise/Event Experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.