Northrop Grumman VHDL Design Verification Engineer in San Diego, California
VHDL Design Verification Engineer
Requisition ID: 18005980
Location(s): United States-California-San Diego
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Northrop Grumman San Diego calling ! Our Advanced Digital Design organization creates the next generation of communications and signal processing systems, and will take ideas from concept to working systems aboard the world’s most advanced platforms right here in always-sunny San Diego. We design in our campus of labs and on-site advanced manufacturing just minutes from the beach and everything for which southern California is famous. It’s work that matters and a career that can takes you places.
We seek degreed electrical or computer engineering engineers with 2 plus years hands-on experience in FPGA VHDL design and verification. You will be responsible for digital circuit boards associated with multi-function software-defined radios. Systems include radios, supporting ancillary equipment and test equipment.
• 5 years with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or related field of study; 3 years with a Masters
• Experience with VHDL design or using VHDL for verification
• Experience with Xilinx Vivado or ISE
• Experience with Mentor Graphics QuestaSim
• Experience with the setup and use of test benches
• Experience with board or system level debug
• Experience with the setup and use of common test equipment such as oscilloscopes and logic analyzers
• Experience with collaborating with other engineers and cross-functional teams.
• Proven ability to perform prototype design, build and production test
• Experience with very high speed interfaces, ultra fine-pitch components and advanced manufacturing
• Expertise in multilayer board design, signal integrity, and RF communication systems
• Experience with scripting languages in support of development environment configuration and execution.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: VHDL Design Verification Engineer
Location: California-San Diego
Requisition ID: 18005980