Northrop Grumman Material Planning Control Analyst 3 in San Diego, California
Material Planning Control Analyst 3
Requisition ID: 18002898
Location(s): United States-California-San Diego
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems seeks a Material Planning Control Analyst 3 to join our Avionics and Tactical Networks (ATN) located at the Rancho Carmel Facility in San Diego, CA.
A&TN focuses on providing advanced technologies, engineering development and production for our software-defined radio programs. A&TN programs include the communications, navigation and identification (CNI) production for F-22 and
F-35 aircraft and production of advanced multi-function RF products such as JCREW.
The Material Planning Control Analyst 3 role and responsibilities:
• Develops raw material requirements and scheduling requirements from engineering specifications Production schedules and plans.
• Manages material movement with purchasing, Plans, schedules.
• Manages the efficient movement of material from receiving or the warehouse to production.
• May negotiate lead times with suppliers and manage schedules for timely delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree with 6 year of experience; 4 years with Master's degree.
• Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
• General application of concepts, and principles.
• Must be proficient using SAP.
• Must be proficient using MS Excel.
• Demonstrates the skill and ability to perform moderately complex professional tasks.
• Experience working in a DoD manufacturing environment.
• Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
• Experience in electronics manufacturing environment.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Experience with SAP/R3 MRP system or similar and shop floor control systems.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Material Planning Control Analyst 3
Location: California-San Diego
Requisition ID: 18002898