Northrop Grumman Production Planning and Scheduler 2 in Salt Lake City, Utah
Production Planning and Scheduler 2
Requisition ID: 18007296
Location(s): United States-Utah-Salt Lake City
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Developing leading-edge navigation and guidance solutions with state-of-the-art inertial sensors (including fiber-optic technology) and electronics is what makes Northrop Grumman, Navigation Systems Division (NSD) a world leader in the industry. If you are searching for a career where you can be part of a larger-than-life achievement, take a look at everything we have to offer.
NSD is seeking a Production Planning and Scheduler 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The Salt Lake City facility has an on-site cafeteria, state-of-the-art fitness center, and a friendly casual work environment. In addition, the site follows an alternate 9/80 work week schedule for most positions.
The Production Planning and Scheduler 2 responsibilities:
• Plans, prepares, issues and controls production schedules and coordinates with material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements.
• Advises management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed.
• Schedules equipment and personnel, confirms material supply and demands, prepares work orders or purchase requests for the production or purchase of components or parts based on a master production schedule, shop
load and inventory requirements.
• Coordinates interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, traffic, etc.; schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for shipping orders.
• Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of experience; Master’s with 1 year of experience.
• Frequent use and general knowledge of SAP/ERP System.
• Familiar with Basis of Estimate processes.
• Excellent Communication and organization skill.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Production Planning and Scheduler 2
Location: Utah-Salt Lake City
Requisition ID: 18007296