Northrop Grumman Staff Project Management in Roy, Utah
Embark on a career generating and maturing innovative, trusted, and affordable advanced concepts and technologies that fulfill our nation's strategic deterrence needs allowing for the capture of, and low-risk transition to, new development and upgrade programs. Northrop Grumman Space Sector Strategic Deterrent Systems Advanced Programs has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in the future of a national strength that has kept the world without global conflict for seven decades and counting. With us, you'll discover a culture of innovation, corporate and partner collaboration, and commitment to mission that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our Strategic Deterrent Systems cross generations and keep our nation strong and world safe 24/7/365 in an evolving global environment.
Northrop Grumman Space Sector Strategic Deterrent Systems Division is seeking a Chief Program Integrator. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Advanced Programs organization. This position will be responsible for overall program integration leadership and excellence across all Advanced Programs activities. The position reports to the lead of Advanced Programs and interfaces with the SDS Division Operations Manager.
What you'll get to do:
• Provide program integration for a growing Advanced Programs organization including the execution of a collection of capital, non-contractual technical activity (NCTA), and contractual research and development (CRAD) contracts focused on maturing upgrade and new capabilities and capturing new business to grow the SDS Division.
• Provide program integration to include strategic rhythm, reporting, presentations, documentation management, communications, IT requirements, and facilities requirements for Advanced Programs organization stand up.
• Support future Advanced Programs and Division team engagement activities, staff performance and goal evaluation, and recruiting/hiring support
• Demonstrate a commitment to ethics and integrity, and the capability to innovate while challenging traditional ways of doing business while managing to schedule commitments to the organization and where applicable Division and Sector
• Operate in an advanced design environment and collaborate across the Space Sector Divisions and other Sectors as required to accomplish the team goals
• Work closely with the Advanced Programs project leads and core organization leads in defining, growing, and executing the organization's people and business and ensuring data and metrics in place to capture and report program/project performance
• Ensure program operations within/aligned to the norms identified for the SDS Division, Space Sector, and Corporation.
• Develop program aspects of Annual Operating Plan and Long Range Strategic Plan for Advanced Programs
• Initially support weekly and monthly reporting for Advanced Programs activities as organization grows to a sufficient business base warranting staff expansion
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Sector, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position may have a 9/80 work schedule available. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off as the mission allows.
You'll bring these basic qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree and 15+ years of related experience, or Masters and 13 years of experience
Experience with requirements generation and interface with Information Technology organization
Experience with requirements generation and interface with facilities organization
Experience with management of strategic rhythm, configuration/document management and control, and other general organizational functions
U.S. Citizenship and an active Secret DoD Security Clearance with a periodic reinvestigation closed within last five years
Excellent oral and written presentation and tracking skills including Microsoft Office Suite
Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills required to work closely with both internal staff and external customers and partner
These qualifications would be nice to have:
Experience with Northrop Grumman SharePoint applications and management
Active TS DoD clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Program Management