At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Senior Principal System Test Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Sentinel - Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. This role may offer a competitive relocation assistance package.
What You ' ll Get To Do:
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of Test Planning
• Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledges technical, schedule and cost constraints.
• Develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for completing systems.
• Coordinates integrated testing activities.
• Reviews and evaluates test requirements to insure completeness of test program.
• Performs technical analysis of complete systems and prepares comprehensive system level evaluations.
• Develop, plan, and execute Acceptance Test plans, as well as Audits and Reviews.
• Use and/or application of technical principles, theories, and concepts. Demonstrates the skill and ability to perform professional tasks
• Perform Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) using CAMEO & DOORS SW
• Lead/Mentor a team through System Test planning/execution in a AGILE environment
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
You ' ll Bring These Qualifications:
• 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• US Citizenship with an Active Secret Clearance or higher (awarded within the past 6 years)
• Knowledge of system integration and test principles
• Experience developing Test Plans and Test Procedures
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Bachelor's degree or higher in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) curriculum
• US Citizenship with an Active Top-Secret Clearance or higher (awarded within the past 6 years)
• Previous test experience at any level of build (unit, element, segment, etc.)
• Experience working in a MBSE (Model-Based System Engineering) environment with CAMEO software or equivalent
• Excellent communication and organizational skills; strong interpersonal and analytic skills
• Works well in a team environment
Salary Range: $101,600 - $152,400
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority . The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Apply Now Search All Jobs