At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Integration and Principal Test Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Sentinel - Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. This role may offer a competitive relocation assistance package.
What You ' ll Get To Do:
In this role, you will be responsible for:
•Synthesizing customer contractual needs and requirements into element test solutions that acknowledges technical schedule and cost constraints.
•Develop and direct preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for segment testing.
•Coordinate integrated testing activities.
•Support development of the program Integrated Test Plan (ITP) for the Command and Launch subsystems.
•Review and evaluate test requirements to ensure completeness of test program.
• Perform technical analysis of complete systems and prepare comprehensive system level evaluations.
•Overseeing supplier test activities in support or requirement verification and validation.
•Support development of the Master Measurand List (MML) to ensure instrumentation data is gathered throughout the EMD program in support of subsystem verification and validation.
•Develop proof of concept test methodologies that support early risk reduction test execution to provide confidence in engineering solutions prior to verification and validation efforts.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
You ' ll Bring These Qualifications:
• 5 Years of experience with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• US Citizenship with an Active Secret Clearance or higher (awarded within the past 6 years) with the ability to receive a Special Access Program (SAP) certification.
• 2 years of demonstrated experience in developing integration and test plans.
• Understanding of systems engineering principles and processes, DOORS database, requirements decomposition and allocation, design and analysis
• Proficient in MS Office Products - Powerpoint, Word, Visio, Excel
• Experience working in an AGILE environment using software such as JIRA and Confluence
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Bachelors Degree or higher in a Science, technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) filed of study
• US Citizenship with an Active Top-Secret Clearance or higher (awarded within the past 6 years) with the ability to receive a Special Access Program (SAP) certification.
• Experience with developing an Integrated Test Plan (ITP)
• Experience with developing a Master Measurand List (MML)
• Experience with developing and overseeing a supplier statement of work (SOW)
• Understanding of Model Based System Engineering principles, working experience with CAMEO
• Knowledge/experience with AF Test Directive 99-103
• Experience with ICBMs (MM, PK, Small Missile) or DOD programs
• Experience with fiber, RF, and Hi-POTs testing
Salary Range: $82,000 - $123,000
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.