Northrop Grumman Principal Systems Engineer- Data Analyst in Roy, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Principal Systems Engineer - Data Analyst. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the GBSD program.
The ideal candidate has a strong desire to learn, is self-motivated, and a team player while applying strong technical aptitude to an incredible team developing creative and novel technical solutions that have a lasting impact on our world.
Roles and responsibilities include:
• Define and develop the element level data analysis strategy. It is particularly important that this individual be an excellent communicator and critical thinker.
• Collaborate with the LGC subsystem teams to define analysis objectives and requirements for test activities from unit to element level.
• Perform data analysis to meet the test objectives and requirements for test activities--unit to element level.
• Support the development of test requirements and detailed integration test plans, test information sheets (TIS), test procedures, test readiness reviews (TRRs), test data and test reports.
• Translate analysis data into metrics/reports that illustrate the test results while meeting the stringent schedule and technical requirements.
• Be able to effectively communicate and present to the LGC leadership team, other technical managers, technical peers and customers
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
Paid Time Off
Health & Wellness Resources
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
• Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university with 5 years of relevant engineering experience or Master's Degree and 3 years of engineering experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Candidate will be required to prepare presentations and brief leadership
• This position requires a current DoD Secret Clearance (adjudicated in the last 6 years)
• Knowledge of system integration, test principles and/or processes
• Working knowledge of systems engineering principles and/or processes
• Experience with data collection/analysis methods and the ability to perform post-processing of data
• Work well in a team environment
• Current DoD Top Secret Clearance
• Direct experience using the DOORS Requirements Management Database
• Knowledge of CAMEO and/or MBSE principals and CPLM
• Previous analysis and/or integration experience at any level of build (unit, element, segment, etc.)
• Previous experience with integration complex mission systems including space, ground, or other system elements.
• Experience with an agile and/or DevSecOps environment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering