Northrop Grumman GBSD Software Development Analyst/Principal Analyst- PLM in Roy, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services organization is seeking a Software Development Analyst/Principal Analyst to implement and support PLM software applications. This position will be located in Roy, UT or Huntsville, AL or Colorado Springs, CO supporting the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
What You'll Get To Do:
The Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Support position supports integrated test environment, UAT and production Teamcenter instances. Supports, maintains, and/or resolves incidents on enterprise-wide Product Lifecycle Management systems and/or applications software. Involved in planning of system maintenance and upgrade deployments and responsible for meeting software compliance standards. Performs or supports testing and maintenance of system corrections.
Responsibilities include providing IT-focused end-user support in areas of best practice development, operations support, and problem resolution for the engineering community and serving as a Subject Matter Expert in Siemens products including Teamcenter Unified. This includes addressing end-user incidents and requests for assistance within agreed service level guidance in support of business and IT priorities.
• End-user support of TeamCenter PLM software including, but not limited to TcU, Multi-CAD Data Management, Integrations, ProductData/Change/Document Management, Account Management, and Workflows in production environments.
• Perform root cause analysis, debugging problems within the Teamcenter environment, and work with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes to prevent recurrence.
• Monitor, address, and resolve Teamcenter production environment incidents, service requests, workflows, client install packages, etc., collaboratively with the PLM development and administration teams.
• Document all aspects of system support such that knowledge is readily shared among all those tasked with supporting Teamcenter.
• Support SIT and UAT with business users as necessary.
• Provide demos to users as and when required.
• Prepare work instructions for business users.
• Support business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live and in production.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at either as an Analyst or Principal Analyst.
You'll Bring These Qualifications for an Analyst:
• Bachelor in Science degree with two years of related work experience
You'll Bring These Qualifications for a Principal Analyst:
• Bachelor in Science degree with four years of related work experience.
• Experience with Teamcenter 4-Tier, 2-Tier, or web architecture end-user support and incident resolution.
• US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Active Secret Clearance or higher
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Possess current CompTIA Security+ certification
• Familiarity with the functions, processes, and capabilities in Teamcenter as they apply to mechanical, electrical, or systems product development cycles across PLM modules in use for TcR, Tc4Sim, CMM, PDM, TcMfg, and integrations with other systems like SAP and IBM Rational Suite.
• Experience with Teamcenter Aerospace & Defense.
• Additional experience with and flexibility to support other applications associated with enterprise PLM such as NX, CATIA, ENOVIA, eQube, HarnesSys, and custom applications.
• Able to apply engineering techniques and analytical methods to make recommendations for improvements and provide information and assistance to end-users.
• Work effectively within teams where other team members may be located throughout the country and influencing others to action who are not direct reports. Ability to support multiple projects concurrently based on priority and criticality.
• Self-starter with the ability to independently resolve issues and deliver results. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology