Northrop Grumman GBSD RS Principal Electrical Engineer in Roy, Utah
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Principal Electrical Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, Utah and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
The successful candidate will evaluate electronic designs, including testing and validation of those designs, for the Reentry Systems Team. Areas of responsibility include:
• Research, develop, design, and test electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks
• Design electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes
• Apply extensive technical expertise, and full knowledge of other related disciplines
• Be able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings
• Develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
• Be able to perform work without appreciable direction
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering or a STEM(Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline with 5 years experience; 3 years of experience with a MS in a STEM(Science Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline; OR 0 Years with a PhD in a STEM(Science Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline
• Active Secret Clearance or higher
• 3 years of ICBM or Aerospace experience
• Experience with NX
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering