Northrop Grumman GBSD Principal Systems Test Engineer, RVAM Specialist in Roy, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking an Principal Test Engineer, RVAM Specialist. This position will be located in Roy, Utah. The selected candidate will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
What You'll Get To Do:
• Systems Test Engineer and RVAM Specialist for the System Test IPT, that designs for test and develops system architectures, and defines key capabilities and performance requirements. This engineer will be primarily responsible for developing the Requirements Verification Architecture Model (RVAM) in Cameo Enterprise Architecture.
• Mature the capabilities through functional analysis and Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE) processes to deliver just-in-time design and optimize the development schedule for incremental capability development and early integration for the System Test Team.
• Collaborate with several stakeholders (subsystem developers, system integrators, system testers, system requirements engineers) to support delivery of quality design products, through integration and test of the system hardware and software.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in STEM and 5+ years of experience, Master's Degree and 3+ years of experience.
• Active DoD Secret or Top Secret Clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Bachelors or Masters of Science degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering preferred.
• 3+ years working as a Systems Engineer in Spacecraft or Missile Development & Qualification.
• Experience working in DOORs and CAMEO for specification and architecture management respectively
• Certificate in MBSE Principles / Concepts from an accredited university
• Experience with modern (Model Based System Engineering) MBSE principles and SysML Modeling Language
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering