Northrop Grumman GBSD Principal Procurement Analyst in Roy, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Principal Procurement Analyst. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services support team supporting operations. This position will be located in Roy, UT. and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
What You'll Get To Do:
• Accountable for procurement of all Enterprise Services recurring and non-recurring materials including hardware and software
• Eliminate inconsistences in the ordering process of program related items
• Ensure the correct cart approvals have occurred on all purchases
• Point of contact for all renewals
• Reporting and forecasting of non-labor expenditures
The successful applicant will demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment with business users and program leadership. Good communication skills; both verbal and written are a must.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree with at least 6 years of procurement, purchasing, supply chain, or closely related business experience; or a Master's degree and 4 years of procurement, purchasing, supply chain, or closely related business experience. Four years of the required experience may be substituted in lieu of a completed degree
• US Citizen and the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Demonstrated leadership, critical thinking and innovative behaviors in past projects, roles or experiences
• Proficiency in MS Office suite:
• Problem solving, and interpersonal skills
• SAP experience
• Knowledge of FAR/DFAR
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Global Supply Chain