Northrop Grumman GBSD Principal Material Requirements Analyst in Roy, Utah
Global Supply Chain
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
This position will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
What You'll Get To Do:
Analyzes manufacturing, enterprise resource planning, and other material requirements based on needs of assembly demands, component replenishments, substitute parts or materials, production set ups, engineering changes and enterprise supplies. Resolves schedule, material requirement or business system problems with cross-functional representatives. Approves part or material requisitions and initiates production and purchase change orders. Resolves master schedules and production problems and negotiates lead times.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Coordinates Timing of Requisition Placement, Purchasing, Acceptance, and Routing of Materials based on Program Needs.
• Manages Material Master Data
• Coordinates Program MBOMs w/ Engineering
• Expedites Critical Materials w/ Procurement
• Manages Material Issues w/ Procurement
• Participates in Program IPT Meetings and Production Support Meetings
• Resolves Complex Materials Issues for Programs.
• Manages MRP for All Buy Parts and Services
• Generates PRs for Buy Parts
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
Job Category : Global Supply Chain