Northrop Grumman GBSD - Administrative Assistant 2 in Roy, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking an Administrative Assistant 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in support of the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here. This position will be located in Roy, UT. Learn more about the GBSD program here
What You'll Get To Do:
• Providing support to Integrated Product Team, including scheduling internal and external meetings
• Coordinating calendars, travel arrangements, expense reports and all forms of correspondence
• Receiving, referring or answering emails
• Office seating coordination with facilities
• Maintaining various forms / files / folders / access lists
• Arranging meetings and conferences
• Recording and distribution of meeting minutes
• Communicating with executive, administrative and management personnel to gather or convey relevant information
• Answering questions related to office operations, established policies, procedures, and procedures
• Completing requirements in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
• Proficiency in business and travel expense system Concur (or similar) with complex, frequently changing travel
• High School Diploma/GED and minimum 2 years of experience providing Administrative or Executive support.
• Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated outstanding verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Ability to be an exceptional team player, interface well at all levels in the organization.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple administrative projects and initiatives.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Ability to be collaborative, proactive, self-motivated, well-organized, detail oriented and assertive as necessary and able to execute projects and tasks independently.
• Ability to exercise good judgment while demonstrating flexibility and agility, prioritizing multiple tasks with competing deadlines, managing schedule conflicts, and providing excellent follow-through.
• Experience in planning and providing logistical support for meetings and events
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Administrative Services