At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
We are looking for you to join our team as an Associate Property Analyst Management Specialist based out of Rolling Meadows, IL . As a n Associate Property Analyst Management Specialist at Northrop Grumman you will have a challenging and rewarding opportunity to be a part of our Enterprise-wide digital transformation.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking Laboratory Operations Support Specialist (Property/Asset Control Support 1) to join our Rolling Meadows Engineering Laboratories Management team. The qualified applicant will be responsible for managing test equipment, tools, and government hardware. Additional responsibilities include maintaining laboratory compliance requirements and providing support to hardware, software, and systems test engineers.
What We Can Offer You:
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your benefits will include the following:
Paid Time Off
Training and Development
What You'll get to Do:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Executes property control program to ensure accountability of all engineering test equipment and government furnished property
• Works with Equipment Standards Lab to maintain calibration of assets, while maximizing equipment uptime
• Maintains property accountability records and conducts periodic property audits
• Determines condition and arranges disposal of surplus property
• Supports laboratory compliance requirements
• Supports day-to-day laboratory operational needs
• Responsible for moving government hardware from "Lab to Lab" moves and "Engineering to Operations"
• Adds new Government assets to RFID to serve as another source of tracking
• Works with PHT Team to complete hardware moves
•Completes government asset audits for present inventory dates
Basic Qualifications for Associate Property Analyst Management Specialist :
• Bachelor's degree with 6 plus months related experience
• Experience using computers and Microsoft Office products
• Ability to lift and move heavy equipment up to 35 lbs.
• Experience organizing equipment and ensuring accuracy
• Experience delivering equipment
• Previous experience as an equipment custodian or similar role
• Experience disposing of defected equipment
• This position requires US Citizenship
• Must be able to obtain and maintain interim Secret Clearance
• Familiarity with electronic test equipment, including oscilloscopes, signal generators, and spectrum analyzers
• Experience handling government owned property
• Current Secret Clearance
Salary Range: $51,700 - $77,500
The above salary range represents a general guideline; however, Northrop Grumman considers a number of factors when determining base salary offers such as the scope and responsibilities of the position and the candidate's experience, education, skills and current market conditions.
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The application period for the job is estimated to be 20 days from the job posting date. However, this timeline may be shortened or extended depending on business needs and the availability of qualified candidates.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.