Northrop Grumman Sr. Principal DevOps Engineer in Redondo Beach, California
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Do you want to work at an international company with endless opportunities for growth and advancement? Are you eager to join a trust-based, globally-connected team, where your contributions will define what's possible?
We are looking for team members who want to solve interesting, complex problems, which protect our nation. Your talents and passion are most important to us. If you don't know a language, program, or platform, we will teach you! Become a part of our enthusiastic teams where we have fun working together and take pride in our contributions to the nation's safety.
The COAST/AMP programs have an immediate need for a Software/DevOps Engineer to directly support the activities of the SWCM team as we modernize the factory software production and delivery pipeline, transitioning from traditional/legacy methodologies.
• Key contribution to the transformation of a large scale factory used by development and O&M software teams
• Drive successful integration and automation of systems being implemented by the SWCM Tools Team in support of the continuous integration, test, and delivery of software
• Strong understanding of the requirements of the SWCM function and how it impacts the changes being introduced to all of our factory processes
• Strong communication skills to clearly present technical approaches and findings while working with all levels of the Software IPT, Development & O&M teams, Cyber Security, Systems Administration, SWCM Tools and Build teams
• Ability to thrive and provide technical leadership in a fast paced environment with high expectations.
Bachelor's Degree with 9 years of related experience, Master's Degree with 7 years of related experience; or an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree
Current SCI or DoD TS with ability to obtain SCI prior to start date
Experience with software development, the software lifecycle, build tools and processes, and the importance of the SWCM process in the success of these activities
Linux, Perl, Python, Java, C++, Make, Git, Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence) or other related tools
Previous experience with standing up a Dev*Ops factory pipeline
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in STEM
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering