Northrop Grumman Software Development Analyst 2 in Redondo Beach, California
Software Development Analyst 2
Requisition ID: 18003605
Location(s): United States-California-Redondo Beach
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
The Aerospace Systems (AS) Information Technology Solutions Program Management Office (PMO) is looking for a software development analyst to support the PMO team at our Space Park campus in Redondo Beach, CA. The selected candidate will work in a dynamic, customer-focused environment where he/she will interact with many different teams to develop and enhance engineering tools.
• Software design, development, unit testing and integration experience
• Participation in root cause analysis, debugging problems within the design environment and working with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes to prevent recurrence
• Working in an autonomous work environment on complex projects
• Document all aspects of system support such that knowledge is readily shared
• Provide demos to users as and when required
• Support business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live and in production
• Bachelors degree in any Computer Science or Engineering related discipline and 2 years of relevant IT professional experience; or a Master’s degree in any Computer Science or Engineering related discipline and 0 years of professional experience.
• Highly fluent with modern technology (mobile, desktop computing, servers, networks, etc.)
• Work multiple projects within assigned priorities
• Effectively work in a team where team members may be located throughout the country
• U.S. Citizenship required
• Back-end programming experience with PHP and SQL
• User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Software Development Analyst 2
Location: California-Redondo Beach
Requisition ID: 18003605