Northrop Grumman Sharepoint Administrator in Redondo Beach, California
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Expand your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies.
Join us on the edge.... the Cutting Edge!
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is seeking a Principal Level SharePoint Administrator. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA and will require a Secret clearance to be considered.
The selected candidate will provide SharePoint configuration, daily support, account setups, permissions, Service Account password changes, trouble shooting, root cause analysis, patching, testing, incident support, workflow support and customization.
He or she will be involved in deployments, as well as responsible for meeting software compliance and security standards. Some tasks may need to be performed outside of normal work hours (i.e., evenings and weekends).
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Build and deploy SharePoint farms, solutions, and components.
• Perform routine operational and maintenance tasks on SharePoint and Windows servers.
• Analyze operational issues and recommend and implement corrections.
• Coordinate with Developers, Other SharePoint Administrators, Database Administrators and others to design, develop, test, implement, and enhance Out of the box SharePoint capabilities.
• Develop and maintain application and process documentation, Infopath, workflow, SharePoint Designer, and PowerShell
• Recommend and facilitate process improvements.
• Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements to identify solutions to standard and/or non-standard requests and problems.
• Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of relevant IT professional experience required; 3 years of experience with a Master's degree; 0 years with a PhD. (Appropriate combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of the degree requirement)
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in the Application Administration field
• At least 4 years of experience with SharePoint support, designing, planning, implementation, and operations
• Ability to work after hours and weekends as needed
• Active DoD Secret clearance is required, with the ability to obtain a SCI
• SharePoint Certifications
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology