Northrop Grumman SharePoint Administrator (Principal Level) in Redondo Beach, California
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is seeking a Principal Level SharePoint Administrator. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA and will require a Secret clearance to be considered.
The selected candidate will provide SharePoint 2016 application support, Account setups, permissions, libraries, lists, trouble shooting, patch testing basic workflow support. He/she will recommend process improvements, as well as assess and interpret customer needs/requirements to identify SharePoint solutions to standard requests and problems.
Additional Responsibilities include:
• Analyze operational issues and recommend and implement corrections.
• Coordinate with SharePoint server Administrators, Database Administrators and other team members when needed.
• When required develop and maintain simple Infopath, workflow, SharePoint Designer requests.
Some tasks may need to be performed outside of normal work hours (i.e., evenings and weekends).
• Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of relevant IT professional experience required; 3 years of experience with a Master's degree; 0 years with a PhD. (Appropriate combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of the degree requirement)
• A minimum of 5 years of experience with Sharepoint Application support.
• Ability to work after hours and weekends as needed
• Active DoD Secret clearance is required, with the ability to obtain a SCI
• Sharepoint Ceritifications are desired
• Active DoD Top Secret clearance, with the ability to obtain a SCI
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology