Northrop Grumman Mgr Systems Engineering 2 - Ground Algorithm Architect (MAR Architect) in Redondo Beach, California
Innovative Systems Engineer/Managerworking within SEI Mission Integration, Architecture and CONOPS sub-project area responsible for driving development of multi-project ground algorithm architecture in preparation for major milestone reviews. Responsibilities include cross-project coordination and leadership, data-flow architecting, process improvements, schedule management, desire to learn database tools, and ability to lead a team of four or so MBSE experts. The systems engineer must: 1.) apply innovative approaches to algorithm architecture development with a positive, can-do attitude, 2.) have a desire to apply rigorous systems engineering processes with an eye for simplicity, and 3.) be highly organized and exhibit strong communication and presentation skills.
Prior program experience preferred.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our "Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video: http://www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
- Bachelor of Science degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) discipline from an ABET accredited university with5+ years of engineering experience OR a STEM MS degree with 3+ years of engineering experience
- End-to-end systems engineering experience with a proven record of success
- Previous project management experience for technical, cost, and schedule milestones
- A current SCI is required to be considered for this position Preferred Qualifications:
- Demonstrated program success in Architecture and Design implementing MBSE
- Proven track record of leadership to medium to large sized teams consisting of varied experience
- AMP SEI or project-level systems engineering experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator and presenterNorthrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.