Northrop Grumman Mgr Business Development 3 in Plymouth, Minnesota
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Manager, Business Development III for our location in Plymouth, MN .
Role Description & Responsibilities:
Northrop Grumman is actively seeking a motivated defense/aerospace professional with the demonstrated ability to proactively manage, cultivate and enhance relationships with current and potential customers and key contacts in International industry and U.S. Government to identify, develop, and capture new business opportunities. The responsibilities of the position will balance managing all of our key pursuits and opportunities, executing external customer relationship management activities, and leading internal support of the daily operations of the C-UAS and Air Defense business development team. The Manager, Business Development III role reports directly to the Senior Director, Business Development and Strategy.
The Manager, Business Development III will:
• Manage our air defense Business Development team, strategies, and pursuits.
• Develop and execute strategies and plans in partnership and in support of the Director, Precision Weapons Operating Unit.
• Coordinate pursuits with all Armament Systems Operating Units and Functional leads.
• Develop and maintain relationships with current and potential domestic and global customers, DoD, Non-DoD stakeholders, and strategic industry partners that are involved in the C-UAS and Air Defense community of practice.
• Manage and coordinate preparation of air defense pursuit briefings.
• Proactively work with external customers, internal stakeholders and International representatives and business development teams across Northrop Grumman to execute structured and planned business development and capture initiatives.
• Coordinate customer visits, internal meetings and web-based conferences in support of business development.
• Perform research activities in support of new business development, capture strategy, and proposal development.
• Maintain the business development CRM database for all active & new business opportunities and pursuits.
• Support live-fire demonstrations efforts
• 15 years' experience in Business Development, International marketing or Engineering with a Bachelor's degree or 13 years of experience w/ a Masters.
• Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Self-motivated, willing to learn and interested in working uncertain and changing environment
• Experience in developing and delivering presentations and leading small groups
• Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
• Able to travel up to 50% of the time
• US citizenship required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Business Development