Northrop Grumman Principal Production Planning and Scheduler in Patuxent River, Maryland
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems has a job opportunity for a Principal Production Planning and Scheduler in Patuxent River, MD.
What You'll get to Do:
• Plan, prepare, issue and control production schedules and coordinate with material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements.
• Advise manage status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed.
• Schedule equipment and personnel, confirm material supply and demand, prepare work orders or purchase requests for the production or purchase of components or parts based on a master production schedule, shop load and inventory requirements.
• Coordinate interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, traffic, etc.; schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for shipping orders.
• Support a 2nd Shift work schedule from 3:00p - 1:30a.
• Bachelor's degree with 6 years of experience or Master's degree with 4 years of experience. In lieu of degree, additional years of experience may qualify.
• Active Secret Clearance with Top Secret Clearance upgrade eligibility.
• Requires Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP) 4790 and/or Optimized Organizational Maintenance Activity (OOMA) Navy maintenance database experience.
• Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Experience required.
• Requires the ability to support a 2nd Shift work schedule from 3:00p - 1:30a.
• Triton or Global Hawk Experience.
• Modification Experience.
What We Can Offer You:
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your package will include the following:
• Health Plan
• Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Additional benefits
o Education Assistance
o Training and Development
Additional Northrop Grumman Information:
Northrop Grumman has approximately 90,000 employees in all 50 states and in more than 25 countries, we strive to attract and retain the best employees by providing an inclusive work environment wherein employees are receptive to diverse ideas, perspectives and talents to help solve our toughest customer challenges: to develop and maintain some of the most technically sophisticated products, programs and services in the world.
Our Values. The women and men of Northrop Grumman Corporation are guided by Our Values. They describe our company as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate these Values. We believe that putting Our Values into practice creates long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities we serve.
Our Responsibility. At Northrop Grumman, we are committed to maintaining the highest of ethical standards, embracing diversity and inclusion, protecting the environment, and striving to be an ideal corporate citizen in the community and in the world.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production