Northrop Grumman Project Management 3 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Project Management 3
Requisition ID: 18006899
Location(s): United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
At Northrop Grumman (NG), employees have amazing opportunities to be a part of revolutionary aerospace systems and impact people’s lives around the world. Our work preserves freedom and democracy. It is a catalyst for advances in human discovery and understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold ideas and an eager spirit to invent the future and have fun doing it. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity, and a thirst for action. Here at NG we have an insatiable drive to accomplish what others believe to be impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making today historic.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (NGAS) has an opening for a Project Management 3 to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals. This position will be located in Oklahoma City, OK.
The selected candidate will manage software and hardware development and upgrade projects for aircraft and ground systems.
• Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing Software and Hardware projects
• Create and report project cost and schedule performance
• Assesses project risks and issues then develop mitigation to meet program goals and objectives
• Integrate requirements vertically and horizontally across the program to ensure successful execution
• Create and maintain program documents; Program Management Plan (PMP), Risk/Opportunity Management Plan (ROMP), Program Management Review (PMR), etc.
• Responsible for project risk management, Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs), Change Control Boards (CCB), and resource allocations
• Bachelors with 6 years of experience or Masters with 4 years of experience leading or managing Software and Hardware related projects
• Basic knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
• DoD Secret clearance required and the ability to gain program access
• Experience presenting project performance to upper management and customers (1 years)
• Experience developing project schedules using Microsoft Project (1 years)
• Control Account Management (CAM) experience (1 years)
• Risk Management experience (1 years)
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Project Management 3
Location: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
Requisition ID: 18006899