Northrop Grumman Engineer Systems 5 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Engineer Systems 5
Requisition ID: 18000963
Location(s): United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
The Integrated Functional Capability Responsible Engineer HSC RE interfaces with the IPT Leads as well as the IFC Lead and is responsible for the following tasks:
- Management of the IFC
- Definition of IFC capabilities/scope
- Tracking HSC and IFC content
- Coordinating hardware integration activities
- Coordinating software integration activities
- Identification and resolution of IFC problems/issues
- Updating the Hardware/Software Compatibility Matrix (HSCM) with approved IFC changes
- Updating the IFC Description Document (IFCDD) with approved IFC changes
- Review of discrepancy reports for hardware and software
- Assurance of communication between internal and external stakeholder in the development process
- Presentation of recommendations for IFC problem resolution to the IFC Management Team
- Coordination Delivery brief meeting
- Track and manage HSC and IFC metrics
- Generating and releasing IFC Cert documents
- Facilitate IFC Certification
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
Bachelor’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics discipline from an accredited university and 14 years of Engineering experience OR Master’s Degree in STEM and 12 years of Engineering experience
Candidate must have an active DoD Secret and a background investigation within the scope of six years.
Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain all required security clearances and program specific accesses.
B-2 Program Access
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Engineer Systems 5
Location: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
Requisition ID: 18000963