Northrop Grumman B-2 Software Engineer / Principal Software Engineer / Interim Secret / Secret in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on projects and programs that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to improve the present, invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an endless drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Software Engineer. This position will be located at our Technology Services Sector in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman'sSoftware Team within theAircraft Modification Integrated Product Team (IPT) supporting software development and sustainment for multiple AFplatforms. These aircraft platforms are supported; B-2, KC-135, RC-135, Global Hawk, and Airbus.
Your primary duty will be to utilize Agile Software Development principles for deliveringembedded software andsupporting tool products to our customers.
The selected candidate will:
Perform software development updates to the products while working on a multi-discipline team with other systems, software and/or aeronautical engineers.
Design, develop, document, test, and debug application software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
Conduct multidisciplinary research and collaborate with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for test support equipment products and avionic flight software.
Ensure software and quality standardsare met. These include CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001. DO-178 for flight critical software.
This position may be hired as a Software Engineer or as a Principal Software Engineer.
1. Software Engineer: A Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related disciplineand a minimum of2 years experience or Master's degree with 0 years experience.
Principal Software Engineer: ABachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline and a minimum of5 years or Master's degree plus 3 years.
2. Experience with MS Office suite (particularly Word and Excel)
3. Knowledge of software coding
4. Ability toobtain a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance.
5. Ability to obtain/maintain access to our program and facilities.
1. Experience with programming languages such as Visual Basic, C, Objective C, Object-Oriented Pascal,C#, Xamarin, or Ada.
2. Experience with designing, developing, documenting, testing, and/or debugging application software and systems.
3. Experience with designing, developing, and testing embedded software.
4. Experience with the B-2 aircraft platform.
5. Agile Software Development Life Cycle experience.
6. CMMI experience.
7. GPA 3.0/4.0
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering