Northrop Grumman Software Configuration Analyst 2 in Offutt AFB, Nebraska
Software Configuration Analyst 2
Requisition ID: 18000304
Location(s): United States-Nebraska-Offutt AFB
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be available
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Software Configuration Analyst 2, familiar with secure coding practices, automated testing and service-oriented software development. This position is located on Offutt AFB.Key responsibilities include:
• Develops and maintains software configuration management tools to support configuration identification,
• Control, reporting, and delivery of both internally developed and externally purchased commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) softwareproducts.
• Performs configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new software product
• Operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, and are logistically sustainable.
• Designs, develops, automates, and maintains productivity tools using programming, database or scripting languages to improve software modeling and development.
• Designs and implements build procedures that are used to support software product development and use.
• May develop software configuration standards for company-wide use. May train software developers in the use of Configuration management tools and the implementation of software quality standards
·Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and 2 years of work experience. 4 additional years of experience can be substituted for the degree requirement.
·U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD secret security clearance
·Previous work experience in configuration management and able to work closely with the software development teams.
·Working knowledge of Agile software development concepts, ability to work multiple tasks concurrently, and strong documentation and communication skills
·2 years’ experience as a professional software Configuration Manager with Operating System familiarity (Linux, Windows, AIX, Sun Solaris)
·Current DoD Secret security clearance
·Agile Software development framework such as Scrum Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, Fisheye_Crucible, etc.)
·Experience with Jenkins continuous integration tool, Mercurial distributed version control system, Maven and
·Ansible automation tool.
·Knowledge of software configuration management tools; the candidate should understand CM/Release Management best practices.
·Experience using software configuration management tools to manage baselines and support product release.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Software Configuration Analyst 2
Location: Nebraska-Offutt AFB
Requisition ID: 18000304