Northrop Grumman Supply Chain Subcontractor Specialist 3/4 in Northridge, California
Global Supply Chain
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking an experienced Principal/Senior Principal Supply Chain Subcontractor Specialist to join our team to perform subcontract management duties on production as well as development/R&D efforts for complex systems, components and parts.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to :
• Negotiate and administer multiple subcontract types, to include but not limited to Firm Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials
• Managing complex subcontracts, including those with Spec/SOW-driven requirements and other specific procurements, as required
• Preparing and releasing Requests for Proposals (RFPs), receiving, analyzing and evaluating proposals
• Selecting or recommending subcontractors
• Perform cost and price analysis
• Negotiating price, delivery and terms and conditions commensurate with program expectations
• Monitor and report cost, schedule and status of subcontractors and recommend or implement supplier corrective actions as necessary
• Prepare compliant procurement documentation in accordance with established company, customer and government regulations
• Perform subcontract close out
• Work closely with Program Office, Mission Assurance, and Engineering representatives to define and implement procurement strategies
This position may support occasional telecommuting at the discretion of management.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
This position may be filled as a Principal Supply Chain Subcontractor Specialist (Level 3), or as a Sr. Principal Supply Chain Subcontractor Specialist. Basic qualifications for each level are listed below.
Job Category : Global Supply Chain