Northrop Grumman Assembler E in New Town, North Dakota
Requisition ID: 18004549
Location(s): United States-North Dakota-New Town
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables. Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws. Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications. May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
Limited experience in assembly operations, and familiarity with shop routines and use of hand and power tools required for this position.
1. Under the direction of supervision or higher classified Aircraft Electrician, assembles, installs, mounts and connects electrical cables, harnesses, sub-assemblies and component parts.
2. Work from drawings, blueprints, manufacturing specifications and procedures, quality procedures and instructions, operations work sheets and company, military and customer specifications procedures.
3. Adhere to all applicable environmental, safety and health, and operations procedures and directives.
4. Notify supervision of any/all malfunctions, defects and damages of equipment, material and product.
5. Check work for completeness and accuracy.
6. Perform Production Accountability duties associates with the processing, verification, and quality auditing and inspection of assemblies, parts and tooling for which the individual has been delegated production accountability.
7. Keep work area clean and orderly.
8. May be required to work in other fields incidental to, and in connection with, completion of assignment.
9. May be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
Job Knowledge and Educational Requirement
Four (4) years of high school or equivalent plus vocational or similar training, including shop math to interpret and work from blueprints, electronic data, specifications, manuals, operations work sheets, and verbal instructions. Maintain required certifications.
General Physical Requirements
Lifting, standing, sitting, stooping, bending, grasping, holding, reaching, pushing and pulling are generally required to perform the functions of this position.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visitwww.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Assembler E
Location: North Dakota-New Town
Requisition ID: 18004549