Northrop Grumman Software Engineer C++/C# - Testing in Middletown, Rhode Island
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The PORTS Software Test Engineer will work with Software Development Engineers and System Test Engineers to develop an automatic Test Framework over the complete software lifecycle.
• Responsible for test plan and implementation of Unit Test through Integration Test and System Performance Testing and finally System Regression Testing.
• Bachelor Science degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar discipline with 5 years experience or Masters and 3 yrs experience
• 5 years of software engineer experience in C++/C#
• 3 years experience in Test Engineering
• Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
• Bachelors degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science or System Engineering
• 5 years of Software development
• 3 years in Test Engineering
• Familiar with Microsoft's Visual Studio and AccuRev's SCM system
• Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
Development and Implementation of an Automated test Program
Software development experience using Microsofts Visual studios IDE
Parasofts automated test Tools or equivalent tools
Automated software test tools with Microsofts Visual studios
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering