Northrop Grumman Contract Administrator 3 in Middle River, Maryland
Contract Administrator 3
Requisition ID: 18000113
Location(s): United States-Maryland-Middle River
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Contracts Administrator to provide contracts oversight, administration and management. This position requires extensive leadership responsibilities in administering, extending, and negotiating complex contracts. The candidate will be responsible in supporting proposal preparation, contract negotiation under minimal supervision, and contract administration including but not limited to strong internal and external customer communication activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, including FAR/DFARS requirements, and customer specification. Prepares bids, processes Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs) and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information. Identifies and mitigates risks through a change management process.
This position will be located at Martin State Airport in Middle River, MD.
• 6 years relevant business-related work experience with a Bachelor’s degree; 4 Years relevant business-related work experience with a Masters or JD degree. An additional 4 years work experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Knowledge of pricing principles and FAR/DFARS and associated Federal Contracting regulations is a must, with the ability to apply sound judgment to proposal strategy, contract formation and customer relationships.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Excel and Word
• Demonstrated experience with highly effective verbal and written communications and presentation communication
• Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
• Experience managing contract requirements involving Contractor Logistic Support (CLS) within the Contiguous United States (CONUS) and Outside the Contiguous United States (OCONUS).
• Ability to participate in daily active engagement and working relationships required during the life of the program specifically with the Program Management Office, the Supply Chain organization, and direct/frequent interface with the US Gov’t customer.
• Experience maintaining the Contract baseline and Capturing Change through Change Management tools.
• Experience as a proactive participant in Program Management Reviews.
• Strong analytical skills for problem solving, risk assessment and strategy. The candidate shall have the ability to apply comprehensive judgment to proposal strategy, contract negotiations and customer relationships.
• Must possess leadership values with the ability to provide and articulate through verbal and written communication on a wide range of contractual and business related matters.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Contract Administrator 3
Location: Maryland-Middle River
Requisition ID: 18000113