Northrop Grumman PLM Software Development Analyst in Melbourne, Florida
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is seeking a Software Development Analyst at its Melbourne, FL location. The selected candidate supports, maintains, and/or resolves incidents on enterprise-wide Product Lifecycle Management systems and/or applications software. Involved in supervised planning of system maintenance and upgrade deployments as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards. Provides operational end user support, guidance, and incident management to agreed service levels. Performs or supports testing and maintenance of system corrections.
Responsibilities include providing IT-focused end-user support in areas of best practice development, operations support, and problem resolution for the engineering community and serving as a Subject Matter Expert in Siemens products including Teamcenter Unified. This includes addressing end-user incidents and requests for assistance within agreed service level guidance in support of business and IT priorities.
End-user support of TeamCenter PLM software including, but not limited to TcU, Multi-CAD Data Management, Integrations, ProductData/Change/Document Management, Account Management, and Workflows in production environments.
Under supervision will perform root cause analysis, debugging problems with the Teamcenter environment, and then work with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes to prevent recurrence.
Monitor, address, and resolve Teamcenter production environment incidents, service requests, workflows, client install packages, etc., collaboratively with the PLM development and administration teams.
Document all aspects of system support such that knowledge is readily shared among all those tasked with supporting Teamcenter.
Support SIT and UAT with business users as necessary.
Provide demos to users as and when required.
Under supervision will support business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live and in production.
• Bachelor in Science degree and at least 2 years of PLM support experience with Teamcenter Enterprise, Engineering, or Unified functions, capabilities, and user support
• Knowledge of Teamcenter 4-Tier, 2-Tier, or web architecture end-user support and incident resolution.
• Ability to obtain and maintain Security + certification
• Current DOD Secret Clearance is required
• Familiarity with the functions, processes, and capabilities in Teamcenter as they apply to mechanical, electrical, or systems product development cycles across PLM modules in use for TcR, Tc4Sim, CMM, PDM, TcMfg, and integrations with other systems like SAP and IBM Rational Suite.
• Experience with Teamcenter Aerospace & Defense.
• Knowledge with and flexibility to support other applications associated with enterprise PLM such as NX,CATIA, ENOVIA, eQube, HarnesSys, and custom applications.
• Able to apply engineering techniques and analytical methods to make recommendations for improvements and provide information and assistance to end-users.
• Work effectively within teams where other team members may be located throughout the country and influencing others to action who are not direct reports.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology