Northrop Grumman Associate Cyber Information Assurance Analyst in Melbourne, Florida
- Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those
systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through
passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments.
- Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and
accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security
documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology
research inspections and periodic audits.
- Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, JSIG etc), make recommendations on
process tailoring, participate in and document process activities.
- Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and
- Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pretest
preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the
system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M.
- Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are
Master's degree with 0 years of experience; OR a Bachelor's degree with 0 years of experience; OR an Associate's degree with 2 years of experience; OR a High School Diploma/GED with 4 years of experience is required
Must have a DoD 8570 IAM level 1 security certification (example: Security+ CE); OR must be able to obtain and maintain one within 6 months of start date
Must be willing to work flexible/non-standard work hours as well as weekends
Candidates must have a current DOD Secret level security clearance with an original adjudication, or a period reinvestigation, completed within the last 6 years in order to be considered
Must be able to obtain, and maintain, access to Special Programs as a condition of continued employment
The ideal candidate will have a Master's degree in Cyber Security, a current Security+ CE, and 1 year of ISSO experience with RMF in a classified environment
Knowledge of ACAS, NESSUS, SPLUNK, SCAP, NIST 800-53rev4, system audits using an SIEM, vulnerability scanning, and DSS and/or JSIG system security package development are highly desirable
Current Top Secret clearance with SAP access is preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology