Northrop Grumman Applications Analyst in Melbourne, Florida
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Expand your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies.
Join us on the edge.... the Cutting Edge!
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is seeking a qualified Applications Analyst to join its team at the Melbourne, FL Center of Excellence. The selected candidate will provide technical support and perform administrative functions supporting the IT Operations Manager on a major program. This individual will responsible for the overall direction regarding IT incident management, problem management, configuration management, and the reporting of associated metrics.
He/She should be able to work independently as well as collaborate across functional teams to accomplish program goals.
• 9 years of relevant IT experience with a Bachelor's degree; 7 years with a Master's degree (Appropriate combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of the degree requirement)
• Administrative experience with Windows and/or Linux Servers.
• Familiarity with the administration of CMDB and service management tools
• Experience designing workflows to support IT Operations processes
• Experience collecting and reporting metrics using ticket data, SLAs, and CMDB data
• Experience maintaining software or databases used for configuration and/or asset management
• Active DoD Secret Security Clearance with BI no older than 5 years is required; Ability to obtain SAP clearance
• DoD 8570 IAT II Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
• Previous experience supporting IT operations in a classified environment
• ITIL training and/or certification
• Experience building dashboards based on IT infrastructure logs and availability metrics
• Current SAP clearance
• Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance
• Current DoD 8570 IAT II Certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology