Northrop Grumman Applications Analyst (Principal Level) in Melbourne, Florida
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization, located in Melbourne, FL, is seeking a qualified Information Security Applications Analyst to provide professional level support through the administration and configuration of information security software tools. Under the direction of the IT Software Manager the candidate will work with the local security team to manage software tools, define requirements for software solutions, implement and maintain custom and commercial software applications and their integrations into other IT tools and processes. The InfoSec Applications Analyst will serve as a SME and will contribute to decisions regarding tools, upgrades, and the technology roadmap.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Gather information about program requirements in order to suggest, design, and implement software solutions.
• Maintain current applications including the application of patches and implementation of integrations with other applications.
• Coordinate with program security to enhance functionality, maintain documentation, and develop processes for end users
• Maintain knowledge of current Information Security best practices and drive their implementation within the environment.
• Respond to IT tickets and work with users for problem resolution for applications.
• May be responsible for coordination and oversight of small scale technology projects.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• 5 years of relevant IT experience with a Bachelor's degree; 3 years with a Master's degree
• 2 years of experience managing and configuring cyber security tools (Splunk, Sophos, Lumension, Nessus, etc)
• Administrative experience with Windows and/or Linux Servers.
• Experience collecting and reporting metrics in support of security audits and risk assessments
• Knowledge of security processes related to monitoring of firewalls, servers, networks, and data traffic
• Active DoD Secret Security Clearance with BI no older than 5 years is required; Ability to obtain SAP clearance
• DoD 8570 IAT II Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
• Previous experience supporting Information Security applications in a classified environment
• Information Security training and/or certification (CISSP, SSCP, CEH, etc)
• Experience supporting the stand-up, design, and configuration of security tools
• Current SAP clearance
• Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance
• Current DoD 8570 IAT II Certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Information Technology