Northrop Grumman Systems Administrator 3 in McLean, Virginia
Systems Administrator 3
Requisition ID: 18007444
Location(s): United States-Virginia-McLean
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Serves as Information System Security Officer (ISSO) on program. Performs security monitoring and assessment of intrusion threats. Maintains accreditation documentation. Supports the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports. Documents the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and prepares/updates system documentation. Periodically conducts a complete review of each system's audit logs and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources. Ancillary duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocating mass storage space.
· Bachelor’s degree and 6 years systems administration experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
· DoD Top Secret Clearance with SSBI required for privileged access.
· IA certification (minimum Security ce certification).
· Knowledge/experience with DoD Cybersecurity requirements.
· Operating Systems: Windows Server (2008 R2 preferred).
· MCSA 2008 or equivalent certification for Windows systems.
· Network experience/certification.
· Experience with Cisco products.
· Familiarity with Risk Management Framework (RMF).
∙ Experience with Virtualization (Hyper V preferred)
∙ Operating Systems: Linux (RedHat 6 preferred).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Systems Administrator 3
Requisition ID: 18007444