Northrop Grumman Staff Intelligence Analyst in McLean, Virginia
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking experienced a Staff Intelligence Analyst for our client's operational requirements on a mission focused program within a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Northern Virginia Area.
Successful candidates in this position will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals across the intelligence community and directly contribute to processes that shape government policy. You will conduct in-depth research, perform rigorous time sensitive analysis, and distill this analysis into actionable insights. You will collaborate with peers and partners worldwide in support of operational activity related to your research.
These positions are contingent upon customer approval and successful clearance crossover. A TS/SCI with Polygraph is expected and the positions are located in Northern Virginia Area.
• Bachelor's Degree and 14 years of professional relevant experience, or Master's degree and 10 years of relevant professional experience or PhD and 9 years of relevant professional experience, or High School Diploma and 18 years of relevant professional experience, within the sponsor's organization or other relevant Intel Community organization, in lieu of a degree.
• 12 years of experience conducting intelligence analysis and reporting.
• 12 years of experience simultaneously manipulating multiple sets of data to derive inputs for intelligence packages.
• Availability for TDY travel, if necessary.
• Ability to support 24/7 operational efforts, on an as-needed basis.
• Current TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph.
• Familiarity with various Intelligence Community partners and their operations.
• Experience and understanding of research and analysis methodologies and theories supporting the entirety of the intelligence lifecycle.
• Extensive use of tools specific to the end customer.
• Experience of customer's report writing standards and through various reporting methods.
• Ability and willingness to be a mentor and act as a change champion supporting mission dynamics.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Technical Support