Northrop Grumman Military Analyst 2/3 - TS/SCI w/poly required. in McLean, Virginia
Military Analyst 2/3 - TS/SCI w/poly required.
Requisition ID: 18009399
Location(s): United States-Virginia-McLean
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a proactive Military Analyst 2/3 to join our team of dedicated analysts supporting ongoing research and analysis focused on Order of Battle for conventional and strategic military forces.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working in military intelligence and Order of Battle
•Knowledge of order-of-battle systems, processes, status, and procedures
•Experience evaluating data from a variety of sources, including open source and classified sources
•Capable of creating presentations in a variety of formats to support analysts' briefing requirements (there may be opportunities to attend such briefings to provide area expertise
•Ability to use and manipulate various MS Office tools
Experience working in one of the following AOR's – Southeast Asia, China Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan
This position is located in Northern Virginia and requires a CURRENT , active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3.
• Basic Qualifications for a level 2 are a Bachelor’s degree military history, political science, international relations, security studies, intelligence analysis, or other related discipline and 2 years of experience in military intelligence issues. Four years professional experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
• Basic Qualifications for a level 3 are a Bachelor’s degree military history, political science, international relations, security studies, intelligence analysis, or other related discipline and 5 years of experience in military intelligence issues. Four years professional experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
• Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance required.
• Proficiency with MS Office
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Military Analyst 2/3 - TS/SCI w/poly required.
Requisition ID: 18009399