Northrop Grumman Assembler 2 in Madison, Alabama
Requisition ID: 18005211
Location(s): United States-Alabama-Madison
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems in Madison, Alabama has an opening for Assembler 2. Candidate performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical
assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables. Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws. Makes continuity checks on work in
process and completed. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications. May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
High School and 2 years additional education and/or Assembler experience.
Production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs.
- Able to perform a two-person lift in accordance with MIL-STD-1472.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of programs.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Candidate must be willing to work extended hours occasionally to meet deadlines
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to
specifications and under simulated conditions.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
- Ability to apply technical principles, theories, and concepts to perform basic professional tasks
- Prior experience integrating Command and Control systems in a DoD related manufacturing environment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Assembler 2
Requisition ID: 18005211